Thursday, May 17, 2012

MY FRIENDS :))


His/ Her name is JOSHUA JAMES GERSAVA.. one of my closest friend in my Highschool Life and definitely for the rest of my life. hehe.. he's always there whenever I have problems and he always help me cope up with it through his advices. The thing I like about him is that he never give up. And I know I'm very lucky to have him as my friend. :)


Also one of my closest friend Ms. Leraine Golingay. She doesn't talk much .haha..I admire most about her is her "simplicity". She is a unique person. Hindi sya ganun kadali magalit at kapag siya maka memorize. gosh! kahit siguro isang libro kaya nyang imemorize.


Aderene Savariz. hm. I can define her as "trouble maker". hahaha. (peace!).. Pero kahit ganun siya mahaba ung pasensiya niyan pero talaga pag napuno na siya.. haha. (LAGOT KA!) But even sa negatives niya she also became one of my closest friend in my High School Life. :))


I LOVE YOU GUYS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment